Comrades!
As all of you may remember, I took a job at a therapeutic boarding school in south central Virginia. It is located between the last two capitals of the confederacy, South Boston and Danville. My family and I live about 10 minutes from the school, walking distance. We are surrounded by beautiful lush forests and fields of plenty. Due to our remote location, we have limited cell phone and internet access, so most of my correspondence will be done from work. I have been at this job for four months now and I love it. I am coming to the end of my interim period and will be expecting to get students on my case load at the end of this month. My work consists of counseling adolescents and their families, as well as working with education counselors. I am happily employed and learning a ton. I cannot wait to share it with all of you.
All the best,
Fridrik Rafn
P.S. They are continually looking to hire therapists at the school. So if you don't mind the surroundings and the clientele send your resume to gailfultz@carlbrook.org and check out their website at http://www.carlbrook.org/.
Your job sounds fun! Too bad it is 2 hours away from me...Everyone should join us in Virginia!
ReplyDelete